Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is where the magic is made.

I have been looking for my place within the LEGO community.

I have found it.

I am assigning myself a title.

It may or may not be true, but it seems to fit;

I am now the;

"Unofficial Historian for the LEGO(r) Enfield, CT Model Shop".

I feel it is a shame no one else has picked up this mantle and run with it. But it looks like with my lack of a group to fit in with at LEGO. I will just assign myself a title and run with it.

This blog will be filled with links to articles, pictures of builds, and anything I can find on the hundreds of models in my collection.

I am going to share my information with the Unofficial LEGO Historian to confirm what I am saying is correct.

I am also in contact with multiple current and ex-LEGO employees who can provide me with pictures and confirmation on the models I have as well as the models I do not.

Have a great day, and I look forward to adding more information to this and my other Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment